Sunday, January 27, 2008

settling in

Kicking back taking one of his many, many naps.

Mico (still his name) is settling in nicely. I can't believe how much he sleeps! He loves to sleep in his crate, it is like a little cave to him. But he also enjoys sleeping on a warm body. He is such a good puppy, so happy and playful and when he gets sleepy he loves to snuggle.

This morning I took him out front to go potty. While he was sniffing around the yard and I noticed a cat under a bush watching him, wondering what he was. I moved closer to Mico to protect him, I was afraid the cat would think he was some kind of a rat and try to run off with him. Mico was oblivious to the cat.

Mico also met his brother yesterday. My friend has a Papillon that has the same mother and father as Mico. They sniffed each others noses and then ignored each other. So much for brotherly love.

5 comments:

Tonjia said...

Chris, Mico is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so happy that he is settling in.

what a beautiful boy.

Tonjia

Chrissie said...

Awwww glad he is settling in just fine. He sure is relaxed.

Ex-Shammickite said...

What lovely pics of Mico and his new family. Good luck with him!

rosemary said...

sweet, sweet.....puppy love and breath.

Ginger said...

He is just a little cutie!